|
|
|
Thursday, December 20, 2007 Yes I am! QM is officially back! After much coaxing by big boobs and grump, I've finally got my lazy ass back in action. Looking back at the old posts, it's fun to recall some incidences which my peabrains wouldn't have remembered if not for this blog.So, I'm back at this again. Gonna be better than ever, i promise. :) My last post was almost 2 yrs ago! how time flies. Then, I was newly married...now, I'm already a mother to a lovely (and very active) 15 mth old....my little bundle of joy. Then, I was bitching abt my boss... all his quirks and nonsense...now, I can't say enough what a wonderful boss I'm working for! Will touch on that more later on... meanwhile, my little princess would like to send our seasons greeting to everyone... click here http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1569878463 Have a Merry Merry Christmas!
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |